Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Change In Leadership

To all our members,

Though my term as President is now over I am happy to announce I am
being succeeded by Tim Larsen as President and Colin Archer as Vice
President. Our Secretary/Treasurer remains Reena Rose Sibayan, who
has graciously accepted the office for another term (thank you Reena!).

For those of you who know Tim, you know he's a respected photographer
as well as great guy. For those who may not know him yet, I can
assure you the organization is in very good hands. This goes for
Colin as well.

I had dinner with both Tim and Colin tonight to officially hand over
the reigns and talk about the future of the NJPPA. Both are very
optimistic about what is to come as well as having some great ideas.
I hope everyone will welcome and congratulate our new officers.

I have gotten several questions over the last few weeks regarding the
POY contest. Some minor changes are being made to the rules and it is
coming together thanks to the work of Ed Murray and Jen Brown. Notice
of deadline will be sent out in the near future.

It has been a pleasure to serve as NJPPA President and I will continue
to be active in our organization for years to come.

Thank You,
Tony Kurdzuk

No comments: